Cuba Libre Restaurant & Rum Bar, located in Pointe Orlando on International Drive, will offer a special three-course dinner menu featuring a long list of appetizers and entrees from which the guest can choose, plus dessert, for Magical Dining Month, August 24th through September 30th, every day beginning at 5 p.m. Sí, that’s more than a month of specials!
Cuba Libre’s Executive Chef Jose Gonzalez has released the 3-course dinner menu, featuring many vegetarian-friendly items, where guests can select an appetizer, entree, and dessert for just $35.
Guests can start with an appetizer like the Pineapple Guacamole Cubano, Cuban Sandwich Spring Rolls, Malanga Fritters or Chicken Croquetas, among many others. With seven different classic and contemporary Cuban entrees like the traditional Ropa Vieja or Arroz con Pollo, the new Pargo Frito or the Grilled Vegetable Paella – there’s something for everyone!
Guests will then choose a dessert from Cuba Libre’s chef’s selection
Choice of Appetizers
- Cuban Sandwich Spring Rolls – sour orange marinated pork loin, Genoa salami, ham, provolone and Swiss cheese. Chinese mustard and sweet chili dipping sauce
- Guava BBQ Ribs – slow-cooked St. Louis cut pork ribs, guava BBQ sauce glaze. pickled pineapple, sliced pickles
- Pineapple Guacamole Cubano – avocado, grilled golden pineapple, roasted jalapeños, fresh lime juice, extra virgin olive oil. crispy plantain chips
- Chicken Croquetas – abuela’s creamy roasted chicken croquettes. roasted cachucha pepper aioli
- Malanga Fritters – a traditional Cuban street food of crispy taro, garlic and West Indies culantro. Tamarindo ketchup
- Spinach and Manchego Bunuelo – Manchego cheese and spinach puffs. goat cheese-ranch sauce and organic olive oil
- Octopus a la Parilla – truffle and citrus marinated grilled baby octopus. smoked potato crema, crispy garbanzo beans and Spanish paprika
Choice of Entrèes
- Grilled Vegetable Paella – broccoli, zucchini, cauliflower, leeks, eggplant, wild mushrooms, artichoke hearts, saffron long grain rice. asparagus and roasted piquillo pepper salad
- Citrus Chicken – pan roasted marinated semi-boneless chicken breast. Yuca mash and grilled broccolini. mango passion fruit sweet and sour sauce
- Arroz con Pollo – saffron long grain rice, boneless chicken, green peas, Manzanilla olives, hard-boiled egg. asparagus, palacios chorizo, roasted piquillo pepper salad
- Pargo Frito – crispy red snapper fillet. coconut-basmati rice and candied cashews. sprouts salad and mango red curry sauce
- Vacio Steak Argentino – grilled Argentine-cut bavette steak, moros y cristianos and tostones. Argentinean chimichurri
- Ropa Vieja – shredded beef brisket stewed with tomatoes, bell peppers, onions, red wine. maduros and steamed white rice
- Lechon Asado – slow roasted, marinated Southeast Family Farms’ Berkshire pulled pork, classic sour orange mojo. Amarillo chile smashed yuca, black bean broth. vigorón slaw
Choice of Desserts
- Choose one from our Chef’s selection of desserts
To make a reservation for your guests today – please click the button below: